Dare to Care

Creating, Contributing, Communicating, Connecting, Collaborating & Curating

The Benefits of a PLN at a Glance

Thanks to those who took time to add to my Linoit about the benefits of your PLN. I love reading what people are saying! You can read and add to it here.

The Tagxedo word clouds below show at a glance what others are saying about the benefits of joining the conversation. I will be sharing the Linoit with a group of educators next month at the Iowa Reading Conference.

What benefits do you and your students get from being part of a PLN?

Again, I’d love for you to share your benefits here. Thanks again!

Blogging

Twitter

Flickr

Students Benefit Too

Author: Denise Krebs

I'm the chief learner in life's adventure.

6 Comments

1. These look really good. I like the shapes you chose!

• Laura,
      Thanks! I hadn’t used Tagxedo much, so I was practicing. There aren’t a ton of shapes to choose from, but I did try to find ones that were apropos!
      Denise

2. Love Tagxedo! These look Awesome!

• Thanks, Hugh! Tagxedo and I are just getting acquainted. I’ve known about it, but this was the first time I used it enough that I started to feel comfortable.

Denise

3. http://currentsofmyriver.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/with-my-pln-i-am.html?m=1 Just completed Sue’s survey and came across your comment. Thought you may like to see my latest blog post: With a #PLN I am @7mrsjames

• Thanks, Jeannette,
      I appreciate your comment. I Have read your great article. You probably forget, but I left a comment on your post.

I’m actually using your PLN post tomorrow in a session I’m leading on joining the conversation! Thanks again for sharing your passion!

Denise