I created a picture of my world today on The Open University Create Your World.
Roughly from left to right, here’s what my picture represents:
- Good conversations with new friends here, and also faraway friends and online connections
- Brain research, thinking, questioning and teaching the ABCs and more to five-year-old Arabic children
- Jesus, the Tree of Life, bringing shade to the world, as well as standing over the puzzle piece of my life
- Wedding rings represent my husband and me
- Two flowers for our two lovely daughters
- Good books, fruit, creativity and art are some of my favorite things
Am I a Planet-protecting, probing motivator? I’d like to think so!
Read all about the picture of her world and her middle school lesson plan on her class blog post called: “#teach2blog About Me World Ms Edwards“