Dare to Care

create, communicate, collaborate, and think critically

My Other Websites

Krebs’ Class Blog – A blog for, by and about my students. It’s a little bit of what happens in my second grade English classes.

Genius Hour Wiki – I have the privilege of working with Gallit Zvi on this wiki to gather resources about genius hour. We’d love to hear your experiences. You can follow or share using the hashtag #geniushour on Twitter.

GeniusHourGuide.org – Gallit and I are proud to host the conversation at GeniusHourGuide.org site, thanks to the good people at MiddleWeb and Routledge’s Eye on Education.
GHG

Imagination Chapter Bahrain – Al Raja School has an Imagination Chapter, the first in the Gulf. We write about our meetings here.
imaginationchapter
Krebsfollow – My husband and I occasionally share about our adventures living in Bahrain.

krebsfollow

Making My Mark – A blog to share my own stuff. I’m modeling a student ePortfolio here. (Quiet these days.)

Children’s Literature – A blog to share about children’s literature–what’s new, what you like, lesson plans, whatever related to Children’s lit. Guest bloggers are welcome! (Quiet these days!)

Krebs’ Class Photo Blog – Students share a photo a day. Or when we remember…

Skip to toolbar