Today I needed a day to not work on videos or other school-related issues. Of course, I peeked at my email. If there had been an important/urgent one from a parent, I would have responded. However, I didn’t get any emails from parents or staff members. Hopefully they are all at home resting today too. They need it.
Here are some things I like to do for rest:
- Write in my journal – Day 73 in #100DaysofNotebooking
- Cook or bake – today it was making a huge pot of soup with a new recipe from Washington Post “Greek Lentil and Spinach Soup with Lemon“
- Learn a Bible story – today I’m working on Jesus’ resurrection
- Read – today a few chapters in Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos
- Take a long walk – today to pick up an Ethernet-to-USB connector
That last one is so I can start working again tomorrow!
I still need practice at this resting thing.