Today’s question is great timing, as today is my last day of school. It’s been such a long second semester in the emergency remote learning chapter because of the Coronavirus.
How are you recharging this summer? I do look forward to recharging. Here is a list of my do’s and don’ts for my summer.
- Read, read, read – I have a stack of Kindle books to finish, including The Tradition, The Racial Healing Handbook, Teaching ESL/EFL Reading and Writing, How to Be Antiracist, A Practical View of Christianity.
- Fight for justice and equity
- Be antiracist
- Write poetry and blog posts
- Work on my TESOL certification and be ready to teach the created unit in the fall.
- Cook and continue to experiment with vegan and vegetarian recipes, chock full of spices
- Continue to eat healthy foods and be mindful of my eating
- Take walks
- Take a trip
- Be apathetic