March #SOL22 Day 16 – Progress

Our little bird pair liked the new wall I gave them, and they are building their nest.
Taking an ice cream break from painting. (Yikes, look at me!)
This is a much bigger job than I anticipated! Progress after three gallons of primer.

I am posting this just under the wire for today! We are making progress. Why did we ever decide retirement was a good time to paint a house for the first time. We’ll see how long we hold up!

6 thoughts on “March #SOL22 Day 16 – Progress

1. You look adorable! Happy the birds are back and that you arrived for Day 16! Did you rent a sprayer for painting? If not, get one. You’ll get better coverage, and the job will go faster.

1. Oh, I’ll have to read that to my husband. We had decided not to, but after a day, I think we will. Thanks for the recommendation!

2. That’s a project and a half. Glad to see you comforting the birds too.

3. The nest is in a very safe place, good of you to give it a wall. It will be very satisfying after Painting is completed 😊👍

4. I love these photos. I love that they tell a story without words. And I am the queen of taking on projects probably not at the best times. But you’ll feel so great when it’s done!! Good to see your face <3

5. Well… I guess you all sleep well at night?? What a big job, but this place looks so peaceful, Denise, and the presence of mourning doves seems a sign of blessing to me! I would love to have them so close.