March #SOL22 Day 16 – Progress

Our little bird pair liked the new wall I gave them, and they are building their nest.
Taking an ice cream break from painting. (Yikes, look at me!)
This is a much bigger job than I anticipated! Progress after three gallons of primer.

I am posting this just under the wire for today! We are making progress. Why did we ever decide retirement was a good time to paint a house for the first time. We’ll see how long we hold up!

6 thoughts on “March #SOL22 Day 16 – Progress

1. You look adorable! Happy the birds are back and that you arrived for Day 16! Did you rent a sprayer for painting? If not, get one. Youā€™ll get better coverage, and the job will go faster.

1. Oh, I’ll have to read that to my husband. We had decided not to, but after a day, I think we will. Thanks for the recommendation!

2. That’s a project and a half. Glad to see you comforting the birds too.

3. The nest is in a very safe place, good of you to give it a wall. It will be very satisfying after Painting is completed šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

4. I love these photos. I love that they tell a story without words. And I am the queen of taking on projects probably not at the best times. But you’ll feel so great when it’s done!! Good to see your face <3

5. Well… I guess you all sleep well at night?? What a big job, but this place looks so peaceful, Denise, and the presence of mourning doves seems a sign of blessing to me! I would love to have them so close.