Jennifer Kessler wrote a fun post yesterday called “Six-Word Memoirs About Me.” Now, I’m following her lead and telling you a bit about me in six-word memoirs.
- Grew up loving and playing softball.
- I love to eat (and fast).
- Taught in California, Iowa, Arizona, Bahrain.
- I’m chief learner in life’s adventure.
- Two daughters who make me proud.
- Married for 40 years in June.
- Hobbies: reading, writing, cooking, crocheting, biking.
- Good in technology, daring to click.
- Cook vegan recipes and bake bread.
- My beloved grandson is almost one.
- This, first year I’ve enjoyed homeownership.
- Retired and enjoying every sweet moment.
I am participating in the March Slice of Life Challenge: A slice a day for all of March. Thank you, Two Writing Teachers!