Paris, Future Music Therapist

I met Paris in August 2006. She was in seventh grade. I was new to the school, and she and her classmates helped me make it through my first year in junior high.

Paris is now on her way to college to study music therapy. She has many talents, one of the best being her ability to make people feel welcome, special and loved. She will be an incredible therapist some day!

She has applied for a music scholarship by singing the national anthem “by the dawn’s early light.” As Joy Kirr pointed out to me, you can even hear the crickets chirping.

Will you help Paris win the scholarship by voting for her?

You can vote once a day with each email address you have until August 24. Thanks so much for helping making a special young woman’s dream come true!

Just click on the link (or watch the video here if it’s available.)
http://www.fmccrop.com/grower/Anthem-Singing-Contest.aspx?vkey=VGnC2fQT

4 thoughts on “Paris, Future Music Therapist

1. Very cool, Denise! I voted, and I’ll do my best to remember to vote each day.

My sister is a music therapist.

1. Wow, that’s awesome, Janelle! Thanks so much! I’m sure Paris will be happy to see your comment when she reads this post! 🙂

Denise

1. Thanks so much, Linda! What a treasure my PLN is! I know she’ll make the next round, thanks to people like you! 🙂