My one word for 2020 is TIME. Though I can’t buy it, own it or keep it, I can spend time well. That’s my intention in 2020 and beyond.
This year I am giving up on time-sucking activities and going for activities that offer a more valuable contribution to myself and the world. Here are a few things I’ll be doing.
- Finish my TESOL certificate
- Build relationships with people
- Build leaders at school and church
- Find or create ways to bring justice, and use my time doing so
- Read and write about what I’m learning spiritually
- Read 40 or more books
- Do occasional writing challenges, like the #100DaysofNotebooking challenge that’s going on right now on Twitter
- Take a 1-second video every day (App: 1 Second Everyday)
- Solve the NYT daily mini puzzle (It takes just two minutes and then I have to wait until the next day!)