March #SOL22 Day 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Sprayer

Day 17 of March #SOL22

Today was one of those days that will go down in infamy in our marriage. More on the details later, but we did get a sprayer. (Thank you, Glenda.)

We are still speaking to each other tonight, and we didn’t get a divorce yet. But as teachers, you all know the power of yet!

(Just kidding!)

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, by the way.

At least I get a nice view while I paint.

8 thoughts on “March #SOL22 Day 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Sprayer

1. The power of yet….😂 I love it! 🙂

Well, Denise, I will be looking for your blog to see what this is all about because we’ve had many painting projects that have left us, well, unhappy with each other! lol

That’s for sharing this intriguing slice with us!

2. You’ve certainly piqued my interest in this tantalizing slice! Nothing like a house project to bring out relationship trials. Why is that, I wonder?

3. I know what you mean, Denise. Close quarters always seem to collide when it is project time. The just kidding part is one of those I’ve-been-there-hoots. I am glad that your house is coming along but it is a tedious and laborious process.

4. Denise, your post made me smile. You deserve a medal for tackling a painting project with your spouse. The power of yet applies everywhere! Love it!

5. Glad you got the sprayer. Had I known about this project earlier, and had it not conflicted w/ some upcoming travel plans, I would have hauled my meticulous Mr. Fix-It to your place to supervise the painting. That might have saved you from the angst that’s the subtext of your post this evening. Remember, do not let the sun go down on your [home renovation induced] wrath!

6. Some marital details are not meant to be shared! hahaha Here’s to long marriages and house projects and amazing resilience and grace!!