TBA – To Be Announced:
TBA has another meaning – Truths, Beauties, and Appreciations, according to Jennifer Kesler. Jennifer, at my heart is happiest when i travel. read. write. connect, makes a habit of recording TBAs when she needs “a shift in mindset.” I thought I would try it today.
- Life is sweet, and whether I say I’m lucky or blessed or fortunate–it’s all true.
- Another ugly truth is that I sometimes intentionally walk by people who are less so. (Like today when a man was seeking signatures on a petition for more affordable rent in our area. Did I not catch his eye and keep walking because I own my own home and don’t need to pay rent?) I would like to see this truth change; I want to stand with those who are not as privileged as I am.
- I am much healthier and more productive now that I can get enough sleep each night.
- Hoy me olvidé de escribir en español.
- Mourning doves who are nesting in my yard again this spring.
- Snow on the mountains around me.
- My shiny polished dining room table.
- The wood burning stove in our home.
- My sister and all her expertise in helping us remodel parts of our home.
- Poetry and art
- My husband and his calming sense of humor.
- We’re having a St. Patrick’s Day dinner at our house on Saturday.
I am participating in the March Slice of Life Challenge: A slice a day for all of March. Thank you, Two Writing Teachers!